May 9, 2017
After nesting, purging for our community yard sale, and spring cleaning, my home has certainly been uncluttered. It gives me a new outlook on my home as I bring in new styles and décor elements to decorate with. We all have our favorite textures and color combos. I’m currently crushing on marble, blush pink, and copper. The mixture of these three design elements leaves a sophisticated look to any space without it being too harsh. It creates such a gorgeous streamline of items that’s breathtaking to the eye. So as I create a mood board all about blush, copper, and marble, I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite fancy finds that could work for just about any home.
1. Say hello to the perfect marble tray you can place just about anywhere. Caitlin Wilson has styled it perfectly. I adore the softness marble brings to a space.
2.What makes for a bigger statement piece like painting your front door a gorgeous blush color? With the bold green cacti added to the front, Elsie Larson has made it to where you just might never go in her home. I can sit on this front porch all day long.
3. Depending on the person, the heart of the home is the kitchen. I’ve been drooling over kitchens with copper or rose gold pulls. Using hardware from Hickory Hardware, Homespo certainly pulled off this look in their kitchen. Now I’m itching to switch out mine!
4. After getting morning snuggles from my boy, coffee is the next thing that gets my morning going. Have you ever thought about using your French press and coffee mugs as décor pieces? That’s what I’ll be doing with this copper coffee set by Bodum at West Elm. I received the French press for Christmas and trying to be patient about completing the set. It has a permanent spot on my coffee bar.
5. Don’t forget about your walls! This fancy find combines copper and marble to give you an adorable print. Not On the High Street, thank you for this beauty!
6. Here’s a home décor item that combines marble, copper, and blush within these four geometric prints. Group them together or separate them. Either way they’re a must by Wall and Wonder.
What are your favorite marble, copper, and blush pieces to decorate your home with? These are décor elements you can use sparingly or use as a theme throughout your home. I can’t get over how clean, timeless, and gorgeous they look when styled. Don’t be shy, share your go to décor pieces!
Let’s stay in touch!