September 26, 2016
Fall seems to be the time of year where everyone starts to feel refreshed with cooler weather on the way. Instagram feeds start to fill with fall activities and decor, pumpkin flavored everything make their debut, and homes get a makeover with fall home decor. Besides Christmas, fall is my favorite time of year to decorate my home.
I’ve always decorated with the pops of fall colors but this year I want to try and blend some neutral colors. That way some of the items can stay out past fall and into winter. I’ve picked some of my favorite Fancy Finds and a DIY project to help incorporate fall home decor into your home. These items all have a similar farmhouse or classic style to them. I’m smitten by every single item being featured today. Can I just have all of them delivered to my front door? Each home decor item is perfect for this time of year!
1. A lot of time is spent in the kitchen in the fall with baking and Thanksgiving happening throughout. Kitch Studios has the perfect fall inspired tea towel to use in your kitchen! And truth be told, everyone gathers in the kitchen with grateful hearts.
2. I love decorating my porch for fall! Mums and pumpkins are always a must but I would love to also incorporate a large fall sign. Love Grows Wild shows us how to create this giant distressed fall sign. Just one Saturday afternoon can give you this brand new fall decor item for your home.
3. The simplicity is what makes this grace sign a beautiful home decor item. A little grace in our day is always welcomed and can easily remind us of that by adding this sign to our fall home decor. Each sign is handmade and handpainted by Revelation House. A beautiful walnut stained framed is added for the finishing touch. This is a piece you can keep out all year.
4. Fall weather means cooler weather and more opportunities to snuggle. Parris Chic Boutique has the sweetest blanket to place in your main living space for the fall season. The let’s snuggle written in calligraphy has me in love with this blanket!
5. How cute is this fresh baked pies pillow by So Vintage Chic?? Apple and pumpkin pies are a staple item for the fall season and this pillow is a sweet reminder of that. I can see this on my couch, the bench on my front porch, or on a chair. No matter where it ends up, it fits right in with any fall home decor.
Need a little more fall inspiration? Check out a few of my other posts to get you ready for all the fall fun ahead! Click on each image below: