March 4, 2017
You guys! We made it to the weekend! It’s an absolutely gorgeous weekend here in Orlando with the sun shining and in the 70’s. Perfection! It’s about time I shared with you another Fancy Finds. Today’s finds are all about gardening and getting out in your yard. For the past few weekends I’ve been showing little Oliver the tips and tricks when it comes to landscaping, watering flowers, and pulling those pesky weeds. I’m pretty sure his favorite part is playing in the water. Here are my go to items and tools to have when working in your yard or wanting to create a few beautiful pots full of vibrant flowers. I can’t get over how cute some of these items are! It’s a shame some of them will have to get dirty.
1. I can’t tell you how many times I run back and forth to my garage to grab different tools to use while working in the yard. This fun tool caddy is the perfect essential item to have when venturing out into the yard. It even has a removable tray to store your small items and plenty of room down below for your larger tools. Plus, it’s green. Do I need to say more?!
2. Just stop it!! Have you ever seen prettier, handmade garden tools? These are made from new and recycled copper by Grafa. They are crafted to last for years! I’m not sure if I would want to use them in the garden or use them as home decor. I love them that much!
3. Next up we have the cutest gardening gloves. Why not protect your hands in style? These from Anthropologie will give you all the motivation you need to create a pretty yard or pots for your home.
4. I’ve noticed if I’m going to be in one spot for awhile (in other words pulling weeds), I’m always wishing I had a gardening seat. There are plenty of tutorials where you can create your own, but I love the ease of this gardening stool! At least that’s what I’m turning it into. When you’re done, spray it off, fold it, and then store it.
5. I’ve always wanted a cute watering can to keep nearby for my potted plants. There’s nothing I dislike more than hauling a huge hose out from the garage to water a few pots. This cobalt blue and copper watering can is perfect to fill up and use for the flowers on my patio. Plus, it will serve as outdoor decor when it’s not in use.
It’s time to head outdoors and get my gardening on! I hope you enjoyed the latest Fancy Finds and that it inspired you to get out and add a little color to your outdoor area. Which is your must have item?
Let’s keep in touch!