December 26, 2015
Cue the champagne, glitter, confetti throwing, and the clinking of glasses while shouting cheers happening left and right. Sound familiar? These items and moments come together once a year to create one fabulous night: New Year’s Eve. I’m the type of gal that loves a great celebration and get together. But I also love the comfort “home”. There’s nothing like throwing an amazing shindig where we can get dolled up, new and old friends mix and mingle, and all while being able to throw our shoes off as the dance party begins. I haven’t even mentioned the best part though: decorating and gathering the party supplies.
I’ve rallied together my favorite shops and small businesses that will be your go-to this New Year’s Eve. Don’t have enough time to order in time for the New Year? Don’t worry, these shops will forever be your go-to, gotta have, turned into need it, for your next confetti throwing party. So put on your party dress and get ready to throw your best New Year’s Eve party to date!
1. Prospect Goods first caught my eye with their geometric pinatas but then had me smitten with their tassel garland. Their garland adds a soft, yet festive, touch to a space. You can hang this garland from a table, on a bar cart, on a wall above a table, or to the entrance of your party. Best part? I could see myself easily keeping them up after the celebration is over.
2. Hello shimmery gold! Yes, I’m right back to talking about all things gold, well because. . . why not? All I’m imagining are the numbers 2016 displayed in their gold, glittery fashion as the centerpiece of a New Year’s Eve bar area. Blush Bazaar is the result of two festive sisters living their dream in NYC.
3. The dynamic duo, Shannon and Jenna, are sisters of The Busy Bee Events and Design that recently launched their Bee In A Box alongside their event and planning business. This New Year’s Eve box arrives at your door for instant party success! Not only does it take some stress away, but this go-to party box creates there perfect party decor. Love this idea and the passion these gals share.
4. The Flair Exchange has been a Central Florida favorite of mine ever since we moved to here. TFE was even featured as my first WTG Shops for Within the Grove. These POP FIZZ CLINK boutique balloons were an instant hit at the 007 Party I threw my husband for his birthday. They would work perfectly for New Year’s Eve also!
5. Besides the noise makers and smooches going around at the strike of midnight, why not include a little confetti throwing? Studio Pep leaves us no choice but to use their festive confetti with the perfect colors for a NYE party. The confetti can even be used to decorate table tops and displays. Also, everyone loves a little confetti throwing in a photo booth, right??