April 6, 2017
April showers have certainly been present this week and it’s about time! We haven’t had a lot of rain lately and my poor plants needed it. There’s nothing like fresh rain water. With all this rain, I thought it would be fun to make today’s Fancy Finds all about umbrellas and how to use them mixed in with home decor. Besides flowers and bright colors, umbrellas are a great way to decorate for spring. Just take a look at these creative ideas.
1. I can’t help but imagine the cutest little mud room or laundry room with this umbrella wallpaper. These would be the perfect rooms to experiment with wallpaper by using it on an accent wall. Especially when you have fun with umbrellas in a room where water is mainly involved.
2. This umbrellas for rent sign immediately brought back summer memories of growing up on the beach. Looking up and down the beach there were umbrellas everywhere. This sign not only adds a spring and summer time feel to a space, but it would also be a fun diy project.
3. Of course I couldn’t leave out a cute umbrella from today’s Fancy Finds. This umbrella from Target is fun with it’s bright stripes and serves a double purpose: to use on a rainy a day and to be used as home decor. Place this umbrella in an umbrella stand by your front door for an instant pop of color.
4. I’m all about a great print to display in my home. I still want to create a gallery wall but until then, I’ll keep displaying prints throughout areas of my home. The simplicity of this print makes it work for any space and brings so many spring and summer vibes!
5. I saved the best for last! I try to change out the wreath on my front door with the changing seasons and holidays. With that said, I can’t get over this gorgeous umbrella wreath. With the combination of the pink flowers and the teal umbrella, I think that every door needs one this spring.
These are just a few ways that you can incorporate umbrellas in your spring home decor. I still can’t get over the wreath! Which one is your favorite?
Let’s keep in touch!