December 11, 2017
The holiday rush is here with just 2 weeks left until Christmas. I’m helping with the shopping rush because, you guys, I haven’t bought one gift. I’m seriously behind this year! Today I’ll start shopping through one of my go-to places for gifts: UncommonGoods. With an ever-growing support for small businesses and handmade products, there’s something for everyone on this unique online shop that aims for a positive impact from your home to the environment. I’ve even spoiled myself a time or two starting with this Homesick South Carolina candle.
South Carolina will always be my first home, so it was only fitting to order a candle for our Florida home to remind us of the sweet memories of growing up. And, oh my, did this candle deliver!
I also ordered these adorable wooden puzzle pieces for Oliver. I’m currently using a few as home décor in his room. That is until he begs to play with them. I can’t get over how cute they are!
So, with all this talk about UncommonGoods, I thought I would put together a gift guide for those friends and family members that love to turn a house into a home. Not the type of gift guide you were looking for? Then head on over to these guides on UncommonGoods where you can find those amazing stocking stuffers, personalize gifts for loved ones, or find additional ideas on what you can give to your friends. But those, that love home décor, here are a few great items that make the perfect gift for any home.
1. The Homesick Candles are available in all states. I’m always burning a candle and one that reminds me of home is the perfect addition to my home. The black and white label works for any home décor theme.
2. Start with the front door of your home. This doormat is a great conversation piece that will certainly make just about anyone laugh.
3. Succulents will make anyone’s thumb turn green! What a beautiful way to display these hearty plants in a home.
4. These hang anywhere shelves are the perfect gift to give for those wanting to add a little home décor to a small space.
5. Although these are usually used as toys, these wooden animals are adorable to display on the shelves of a child’s room.
If there isn’t anything that you absolutely loved in this gift guide, head on over to UncommonGoods and use the help of Sunny, your expert gift guide. Your search for the perfect present just became a little easier. And once you do find that perfect gift, UncommonGoods will donate a $1 to a non-profit organization that you get to pick. Amazing, right? It’s the bow on the present that helps bring it all together.
Hope today’s gift guide gave you a jump start if you’re needing a few more gifts (or all of them if you’re like me). I’m off to start my Christmas shopping. Happy Monday!
In partnership with: UncommonGoods
Let’s keep in touch!
We have a brand new community over on Facebook, House & Home, where we’ll be chatting, sharing, and helping one another when it comes to home decor and projects. Come join us! Check it out here.